Established in 2001, Anlit Marketing’s core business primarily focused on the marketing and sales of packaging materials, specializing in cans, coffee pouch bags and corrugated cartons. As one of the leaders in the packaging industry, we have maintained ties with corporate industries to serve their needs in these areas. Over the years, we had experienced immense growth and this led to an expansion in which Anlit Packaging (M) Sdn Bhd was formed in the year 2009.
In the year 2010, Anlit Packaging (M) Sdn Bhd, had successfully expanded and ventured into chocolate malt and cocoa powder industry. As a result Anlit has started to export their products to countries like Papua New Guinea and Mauritius which carries under the brand names of MYCO and KING respectively. Parallel to our involvement in various tradings which consists packaging, food manufacturing and electrical & telecommunications components, in was only right for us to rebrand Anlit Packaging (M) Sdn Bhd.
Therefore in Mid of 2011 the company’s name was changed to ANLIT ASIA SDN BHD. With our rapid growth and business contacts, Anlit Asia Sdn Bhd has ventured into other portfolios under their wings. In summary, Anlit Asia Sdn Bhd will provide all your needs and wants in terms of Packaging solutions as well as cocoa/malt drinks and not forgetting trading in Electrical & telecommunication components.
To be the leading supplier and provide the best service that is vital to our customers success.
- Fulfill: To listen to our customers and anticipate their needs. We must be flexible and innovative to meet those needs and create “BEST-VALUE” for our products.
- Expand: To continuously expand our business. Expand our markets by maximizing business relationships and penetrating new markets, particularly end-users. Expand production by increasing efficiency and by making smart investments.
- Streamline: To always evaluate all our costs and focus on reducing them. Waste is our enemy: We need to have one of the lowest cost bases in the industry in order to deliver outstanding value to our customers.
- Develop: To continuously improve our organization by providing our team with the skills they need in order to grow. We will provide frequent training, implement clear policies, and systematically monitor and reward performance.
- Improve: To encourage new ideas from both internal and external sources and to act on them. This is our commitment to continuous improvement and shall foster involvement of all levels in the decision-making process